Saturday, June 27, 2015

Get . Set . Fly to “eat … at lucknow”

Welcome you to eat... at lucknow
Airports are meant for transits, what if it provides good food as well. One such airport is Lucknow Airport, where you would find home-made food is at “eat … at lucknow”. What an amazing range of food and that too at a very reasonable rate. As part of my professional commitments, I end up travelling a lot and the interesting part is, whenever I travel, I feel very very hungry. I look forward to my Lucknow visit, since I enjoy food at “eat … at lucknow”. It is one of my favourite spot.

Pawan Kumar (Guest Service Associate) and Ashwini Kumar Srivastav (Unit Head)

Pawan with his smile at the counter


Basically when we go to any restaurant or eatery, what do we expect? There is far more to restaurant visits than just the food. Indeed, food is one of the most important parameter for an eatery to be qualified as good or bad; service, atmosphere, ambience, hygiene etc influence the restaurant experience. Price factor, although important, takes a back seat as long as food, service and atmosphere are good. 


Glimpse of the Menu (Price part is removed)


Regular Paratha + Egg Curry : Tastes Yummy

Pawan with Alloo Paratha
‘eat … at lucknow’ definitely meets one’s must-haves, need-to-haves and nice-to-haves. One gets greeted warmly at the counter. The very next focus of ours could be menu and the best thing is that it has a good variety of items. Staffs are friendly and courteous. You would get a very neat and clean seating arrangement. Food would be served promptly and very much hot and fresh. The quality of food is excellent. To top it all, the food is a good value for money.

Me with Chef Biresh Kumar and Ashwini Srivastav (Unit Head)
I thoroughly enjoy Alloo Paratha and regular Paratha + Egg curry. It is just yummy. I not only have it myself, but I pack Alloo Paratha for my dearest Mumma back home and she simply adores them.
Isn't it looking yummy...

A brief about this outlet (Details’ courtesy: www.hmshost.com) : This is managed under HMSHost Services India Private Limited. HMSHost (part of Autogrill S.p.A) is recognized as the industry leader, who create innovative dining and shopping locations at the airports and motorways worldwide. With over 34000 associates and revenues of more than $3.7 billion, they offer travelers an unparralled blend of local, regional and international brands. HMSHost operates in more than 100 airport locations around the globe, including Europe, Asia Pacific, USA, Canada. HMSHost Services India Private Limited has started its first venture in India at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Lucknow, Coimbatore and will be opening in several other cities of India very soon. It operates the world-class brands like KFC, Barista, Taste of India, Indian Paradise, Grab & Fly, Coffee Club etc. 


Look at the ambience... 
‘eat … at lucknow’ serves people on the move and ensures positive Moments of Truth. Experience this delight yourself.

Rating: 4 / 5 (Very Good)


Note: A special thanks to Mr. Ashwini Srivastav who readily obliged me when I told him that I want to click photographs to write this article. He also shared relevant information which helped me to give this shape to the article. The images used in this article are clicked using my mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment